One of the secrets to productive gardening is seasonal timing – knowing what to plant when, and doing all the important gardening tasks such as pruning, transplanting and even propagation at the right time of year.
It’s hard for anyone to remember it all, so many gardeners use a handy reference, the gardening calendar!
To make your gardening life easier, we’ve got some garden calendars for you, which provide the following information:
- a month by month rundown of all those pressing chores that need to be done
- a comprehensive “sow what when” monthly seed planting guide
What Locations Are These Gardening Calendars For?
These gardening calendars are for Australian temperate climates (climates with a warm summer, average January maximum temperature of less than 30°C and a cool winter).
This includes: most of southern coastal Australia from Melbourne and Adelaide through to Perth, the coastal region south of Sydney, the New South Wales tablelands and inland Queensland.
Temperate Climate Garden Calendar Downloads
Click on the links below to open or save the calendars which are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format:
1. February-March Gardening Calendar
2. April-May Gardening Calendar
3. June-July Gardening Calendar
4. August-September Gardening Calendar
5. October-November Gardening Calendar
6. December-January Gardening Calendar