- Added a new DIY article on No-Dig Gardening, this article explains how to build a garden that makes its own soil, and never needs digging! Instructions include how to convert your existing garden to a no-dig style garden, and how to build a no-dig garden from scratch on top of any surface, including hard surfaces such as paving, concrete or asphalt, all in a few easy steps!
Link into RSS feed for notification of updates here
Type in search topics here
- What Age Wood Do Fruit Trees Flower and Fruit On?
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – October
- The Fastest Way to Transplant Volunteer Seedlings with Minimum Root Disturbance
- Book Review – How Can I Use Herbs in My Daily Life? by Isabell Shipard
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – September
- 5,628,025 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com