- Added a new DIY article on No-Dig Gardening, this article explains how to build a garden that makes its own soil, and never needs digging! Instructions include how to convert your existing garden to a no-dig style garden, and how to build a no-dig garden from scratch on top of any surface, including hard surfaces such as paving, concrete or asphalt, all in a few easy steps!
Link into RSS feed for notification of updates here
Type in search topics here
- Winter Pest and Disease Control with Lime Sulphur
- Choosing a Disposable Dust Mask Respirator for Air Pollution and Smoke Protection
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – January
- Permaculture Plants – Australian Indigo, the Nitrogen Fixing Tree for Small Sites, an Alternative to Tagasaste for Urban Gardens
- Permaculture Plants – Tagasaste, the Nitrogen Fixing Tree for Large Sites
- 4,756,079 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.