- Added a new DIY article on No-Dig Gardening, this article explains how to build a garden that makes its own soil, and never needs digging! Instructions include how to convert your existing garden to a no-dig style garden, and how to build a no-dig garden from scratch on top of any surface, including hard surfaces such as paving, concrete or asphalt, all in a few easy steps!
Link into RSS feed for notification of updates here
Type in search topics here
- Is Rabbit Manure Good to Use in the Garden?
- Tomato Lower Leaves Yellowing and Dropping with Leaf Loss Moving Upwards
- Plant Diseases – White or Tan Spots on Brassica Leaves
- Soil Chemistry Fundamentals, Part 2 – How to Change Soil pH in Organic Gardening
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – July
- 5,302,993 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com