I’ve just written a confronting article for Permaculture Research Institute which looks into why we don’t have food growing in public spaces, the problem of urban areas becoming ‘food deserts’ and the role urban agriculture can play to address the problem of food security. The truth might not be pleasant, but needs to be told, see the whole article here – Cities – Food Free Zones? The Creation of the Urban Food Desert
Type in search topics here
- Gardening Questions #002 – How Many Trays to Use When Starting a Worm Farm?
- How to Make Borax Ant Bait for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Gardening Questions #001 – Grow Nasturtiums from Cuttings?
- Why Are My Cabbages Not Forming Heads?
- The Easiest Way to Dry and Process Turmeric Root to Make Turmeric Powder
- 5,741,923 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com