Type in search topics here
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – December
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – November
- Gardening Questions #002 – How Many Trays to Use When Starting a Worm Farm?
- How to Make Borax Ant Bait for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Gardening Questions #001 – Grow Nasturtiums from Cuttings?
- 5,862,353 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: central leader tree form
Fruit trees are trained into particular shapes to make them more productive, easier to manage and better able to support heavy crop loads. Formative pruning (also referred to as framework pruning) is carried out in the first three years of … Continue reading