Type in search topics here
- Gardening Questions #002 – How Many Trays to Use When Starting a Worm Farm?
- How to Make Borax Ant Bait for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Gardening Questions #001 – Grow Nasturtiums from Cuttings?
- Why Are My Cabbages Not Forming Heads?
- The Easiest Way to Dry and Process Turmeric Root to Make Turmeric Powder
- 5,741,882 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: compost
Remember Bisphenol A, also known as BPA, the toxic endocrine-disrupting chemical which leached out of plastic drink bottles that has now been banned worldwide? Well, the bad news is that it’s still around and you have more contact with … Continue reading
As gardeners, we often told that we shouldn’t use office photocopying paper or glossy magazines in our worm farms, compost or the garden in general. Many gardeners ask why not? There are very good reasons not to, which we’ll explore … Continue reading
The plants in your garden need food just like you do! That might seem obvious but you’ll be surprised how many people never bother to feed their plants and then wonder why they aren’t flowering, fruiting, or growing all that … Continue reading