Type in search topics here
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – December
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – November
- Gardening Questions #002 – How Many Trays to Use When Starting a Worm Farm?
- How to Make Borax Ant Bait for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Gardening Questions #001 – Grow Nasturtiums from Cuttings?
- 5,878,532 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: plants which prefer alkaline soils
Soil Chemistry Fundamentals, Part 1 – Understanding Soil pH and How it Affects Plant Nutrient Availability
What is soil pH? How does it affect soil microorganisms and nutrient availability to plants? What is the optimum soil pH for plants? In this article we’ll answer all those questions and more, explaining soil chemistry in a practical way … Continue reading