Type in search topics here
- Gardening Questions #002 – How Many Trays to Use When Starting a Worm Farm?
- How to Make Borax Ant Bait for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Gardening Questions #001 – Grow Nasturtiums from Cuttings?
- Why Are My Cabbages Not Forming Heads?
- The Easiest Way to Dry and Process Turmeric Root to Make Turmeric Powder
- 5,742,085 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: should you tease out plant roots when transplanting
Any gardener who has ever transplanted or repotted plants has seen first-hand how plants that have been grown in pots can sometimes get rootbound, with their roots spiralling or circling around the rootball. This is quite an unnatural way for … Continue reading