Type in search topics here
- Is Rabbit Manure Good to Use in the Garden?
- Tomato Lower Leaves Yellowing and Dropping with Leaf Loss Moving Upwards
- Plant Diseases – White or Tan Spots on Brassica Leaves
- Soil Chemistry Fundamentals, Part 2 – How to Change Soil pH in Organic Gardening
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – July
- 5,302,715 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: sub-irrigation
If building a full-sized wicking bed seems too daunting (and expensive), then how about some small to medium scale self watering systems that you can build quickly, cheaply and easily from recycled materials? Learn how to design and build a … Continue reading
Learn how to design, build and maintain a wicking bed – a self-watering raised garden bed. I’ve published an article with detailed step-by step instructions here https://deepgreenpermaculture.com/diy-instructions/wicking-bed-construction/ Enjoy!