Type in search topics here
- Gardening Questions #002 – How Many Trays to Use When Starting a Worm Farm?
- How to Make Borax Ant Bait for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Gardening Questions #001 – Grow Nasturtiums from Cuttings?
- Why Are My Cabbages Not Forming Heads?
- The Easiest Way to Dry and Process Turmeric Root to Make Turmeric Powder
- 5,742,026 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: tree banding
Glue-banding of tree trunks is an effective technique for controlling various pests of fruit trees. A waterproof band covered in horticultural glue, an aggressive long-lasting adhesive, is wrapped around the trunk of the tree to create a sticky barrier which … Continue reading