Type in search topics here
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – December
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – November
- Gardening Questions #002 – How Many Trays to Use When Starting a Worm Farm?
- How to Make Borax Ant Bait for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Gardening Questions #001 – Grow Nasturtiums from Cuttings?
- 5,878,896 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: tree pruning
The first step in pruning a tree, before making and cuts to change the shape or size of a tree, is to remove any dead, diseased or broken branches. If removing a branch completely, it’s important to make the cut … Continue reading