Type in search topics here
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – December
- Gardening Calendar (Australian Temperate Climate) – November
- Gardening Questions #002 – How Many Trays to Use When Starting a Worm Farm?
- How to Make Borax Ant Bait for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Gardening Questions #001 – Grow Nasturtiums from Cuttings?
- 5,878,838 hits
- Follow Deep Green Permaculture on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: spur pruning
Grapes fruit on new season’s shoots which arise from one-year-old canes. Once these canes have produced their fruit for the season, they will not produce again. To keep grapes productive, they need to be pruned to renew the young canes … Continue reading